The Customer Success Manager (CSM) position is pivotal in the delivery of services to our clients. The CSM drives collaboration with client and internal cross functional teams to manage client implementations and meet client requirements timely and efficiently. The CSM also owns and manages a very broad range of account and service related client questions, requests, and issues to resolution.
The CSM manages the on-going customer service relationship and serves as the primary point of contact through the client lifecycle. The CSM is the client advocate, responsible for the overall satisfaction of clients. The CSM may also provide guidance and mentoring to newer, less experienced CSMs.
The CSM is expected to work independently on most standard customer requests and issues. Due to the limited scope/complexity of the portfolio, complex or non-standard requests and projects are not common and may require management guidance.
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following specific duties:
- Manages new and existing customer installations, working cross functionally to deliver services in the agreed upon timeframe and according to customer expectations.
- Responsible for owning and resolving a wide range of standard and non-standard customer requests and account issues.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction for a portfolio of customer measured via customer surveys and other methodology.
- Professionally interacts with customer, building strong relationships.
- Demonstrates proper and prescribed use of Kyperion application
- Participates in related projects with the Sales & Marketing Department
- Develops and builds strong relationships with Sales, Operations and other cross functional teams
- Supports Sales Team to eliminate their involvement in non-sales activities
Kyperion is a leading management platform for health & sport organizations, on a mission to provide data to help them grow their business. More than 200 organizations and thousands of users rely on Kyperion to focus on the work that matters. Some partnerships include VASS, Deusto Business School, EOI, ENISA and private investors. Headquartered in Madrid (Spain), Kyperion is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Continue to application form